Monday, September 15, 2008

Easy baby shower gifts

Over the years I've been to my fair share of baby showers. At some point, I fell into the mode of buying the same baby shower gifts regardless of who the new mother was going to be. After a certain number of showers, I can only be so creative and have just run out time.

I've recently found Beau-Coup which is a great resource for baby shower gifts. No more running around from retail store to store trying to find something unique. It's all there at the click of a mouse, no wasted gas or hours trying to find something special.

Even better, when you're putting on the baby shower, they're a one stop shop for baby shower favors. They've got a huge selection of all sorts of neat stuff that will make the event special. I mean, who wouldn't be impressed by personalized mints for your girlfriends shower?
baby shower favors
I've got them bookmarked in my browser for the next time I have to put on a baby shower. They are definitely a one stop shop for baby gifts and baby shower supplies that will help make the day a fun and fabulous event.